Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Microsoft® Office 2013 Professional - USB-Stick van TPFNet®
- Originele licentiesleutel voor volledige versie
- USB-stick met 32-bits en 64-bits software
- Installatiehandleiding van TPFNet®
Microsoft® Office 2013 Professional Plus - 32-Bit / 64-Bit Version with USB Stick from - TPFNet®
MS Office 2013 Professional Plus - Everything at a glance
The software package Microsoft® Office 2013 Pro Plus was developed especially for companies and professional users. You can easily create professional texts, documents, presentations and spreadsheets. Thanks to the clear design of the interface, even beginners can find their way quickly. Read more in the next few paragraphs about which individual programs are included in Office 2013 Professional and for which tasks you need the individual programs.
Office MS Office 2013 Pro Plus - the powerful and efficient office software
Download Microsoftо Office 2013 Professional Plus Key for one of the most comprehensive office software packages from Microsoftо. The following individual programs are included, for example:
- Word 2013 (creating and editing professional texts)
- Excel 2013 (spreadsheet generation and data management suitable)
- Outlook 2013 (Efficient processing of your emails)
- OneNote 2013 (note capture made easy: once created, always with you)
- PowerPoint 2013 (creating and editing presentations)
- Access 2013 (Creating and editing powerful databases)
- Publisher 2013 (Creating and editing publications and marketing materials)
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus is the most comprehensive version of the 2013 Office suite. It contains the common programs like Word and Excel but also many other useful programs. Word is used for word processing. If you need to write a private or business letter, then Word has everything you need. Many features and tools allow you to professionally format text as well as insert images and other content into a document. The Excel tool is most commonly used to create spreadsheets. Due to the large formula collection of Excel, calculations can be performed accurately and automatically. Outlook is the world's most used email client. With Outlook, you can combine multiple email addresses, as well as manage your calendar data, appointments and contact information. OneNote is a digital virtual notepad that finally creates order on the desktop. With PowerPoint you can produce professional presentations in no time at all. Whether small presentations or a funny picture show for a private party, PowerPoint is an all-rounder. With Access, you can quickly and easily create high-performance databases that can greatly simplify everyday working life. Publisher is suitable for professional graphic designers, but also beginners. Design high-quality print products, advertising materials and other documents and give your documents a special finishing touch.
While almost all of these programs are included in other Office packages, there are some programs / features that are built into the Office Pro Plus version.
- SharePoint 2013 (web application for editing projects with colleagues and for document management)
- InfoPath 2013 (Designing and managing XML-based forms for storing and collecting information)
- Lync 2013 (Professional Software for IP telephony and video conferencing)
Microsoft® Office 2013 Professional (Pro) can be installed in the language you choose (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish).
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 10.
- Processor: At least 1 GHz, but a much faster processor is recommended.
- RAM: min. 1 Gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit) and 2 Gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit).
- Screen: min. 1,024 x 576 or higher.
- Graphics card: DirectX 10 compatible video card with video memory of 64 MB or more and Silverlight 3.0.
- Hard disk: 3. GB.
|Versie||Office 2013 Pro|