Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Microsoft® Office 2016 Standard - USB-Stick van TPFNet®
- Originele licentiesleutel voor volledige versie
- USB-stick met 32-bits en 64-bits software
- Installatiehandleiding van TPFNet®
Microsoft® Office 2016 Standard - 32-Bit / 64-Bit Version with USB Stick from - TPFNet®
MS Office 2016 Standard - Everything at a glance
The Microsoft® Office 2016 Standard software package was specially developed for companies and professional users. You can easily create professional texts, documents, presentations and spreadsheets. Thanks to the clear design of the interface, even beginners can find their way quickly. Read more in the next few paragraphs about which individual programs are included in Office Standard 2016 and which tasks are required for each program.
MS Office 2016 Standard - the powerful and efficient office software
With a download of Microsoft® Office 2016 Standard Key, you get one of the most comprehensive office software packages from Microsoft®. The following individual programs are included, for example:
- Word 2016 (creating and editing professional texts)
- Excel 2016 (spreadsheet generation and data management suitable)
- Outlook 2016 (Efficient processing of your emails)
- OneNote 2016 (note capture made easy: once created, always with you)
- PowerPoint 2016 (creating and editing presentations)
- Publisher 2016 (Creating and editing publications and marketing materials)
Microsoft Office 2016 Standard includes the common programs like Word and Excel but also many other useful programs. Word is used for word processing. If you need to write a private or business letter, then Word has everything you need. Many features and tools allow you to professionally format text as well as insert images and other content into a document. The Excel tool is most commonly used to create spreadsheets. Due to the large formula collection of Excel, calculations can be performed accurately and automatically. Outlook is the world's most used email client. With Outlook, you can combine multiple email addresses, as well as manage your calendar data, appointments and contact information. OneNote is a digital virtual notepad that finally creates order on the desktop. With PowerPoint you can produce professional presentations in no time at all. Whether small presentations or a funny picture show for a private party, PowerPoint is an all-rounder. Publisher is suitable for professional graphic designers, but also beginners. Design high-quality print products, advertising materials and other documents and give your documents a special finishing touch.
Microsoft® Office 2016 Standard can be installed in the language you choose (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish).
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 16 Server, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Processor: At least 1 GHz, but a much faster processor is recommended.
- RAM: min. 2 Gigabytes (GB) RAM.
- Screen: min. 1,024 x 576 or higher.
- Graphics card: DirectX 10 compatible video card.
- Hard disk: 3. GB.
|Versie||Office 2016 Standard|